Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strutting, Taking a Break, Yankee Candle Used It

1. Meet Russel Crowe. He's big on attitude. He's a show-off for Mrs. Crowe or any of the chickens for that matter. He's also very noisy. It's difficult to work around that much attitude.
2. I closed my eyes while she cut my hair and I almost fell asleep. Spring is such a hectic time that it seems I need to use my hair appointment to grab a few minutes of rest. It was nice...
3. People are cutting their grass wherever I go. The scent of cut grass has been absent for several months. It has returned, bringing memories of summer days, children's voices at play, and the wonderful drone of lawnmowers off in the distance.

1 comment:

  1. What a great name for the peacock! One of God's most beautiful creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete