Thursday, March 14, 2024

Good Dirt, Bad Company, Photoshopped

 1. Gardening season has officially begun. I put on my overalls and got dirty to commemorate the occasion. I had time to think about my tasks as I pushed the wheelbarrow across the field. How is it that a garden goes from tame to wild so quickly?! Does anything ever go from wild to tame without assistance or intervention? I can't think of anything.

2. I had sharp words for the Chocolate Chip Ajuga.It really must be pickier about who it allows in its bed. It's keeping company with grass and clover. We will not have that.

3. Trying to make a positive experience out of having a formal photograph taken for the church directory. We are shown the digital samples. There is no way to make my photo pleasing to my eye; no background color, no different poses, nothing. Finally she asks if we want "touch ups". Yes! I will PAY $35 for touch ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment