Monday, May 20, 2024

A Change of Weather, Night Tunes, Swimming

 

1. A change in the weather pattern has taken us from a very parched April to a lush May. I can hear the vegetation singing with joy for the deep watering.

2. I am surprised to hear our resident mockingbird singing his/her heart out at eleven o'clock at night. Do they ever sleep?! It sounds louder at night when everything else is darkly quiet. When I wake up in the morning, all the birds have joined the tune.

3. I got on the bandwagon and joined the water aerobics class last June. It is so much fun! We are literally a bunch of old kids splashing and moving and having fun...with a purpose. We are back in the outdoor pool until October. It is even more fun splashing in the warm sun. It makes me feel young and carefree.

1 comment: