Saturday, February 14, 2015

Here Baby There Mama Everywhere Daddy Daddy- Hair!, Comments, Crunchy and Good


Photo by James Ransom at Food52.com
1. Steve needed a wig so went to the costume store. The place was a maze of low-ceiling rooms that were jam packed with merchandise. They had every costume and accessory imaginable. It was interesting to see Steve's taste in hair. He wanted a wig like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, but Tess and I convinced him to go Lady Godiva.
1a. I've had the lyrics from "Hair" going through my head all afternoon.
2. Lynn played catch up and posted a whole bunch of comments on my blog. It was fun opening and reading each one. It felt like I'd received a bunch of little gifts.
3. Here's another excellent recipe that we had for dinner tonight, Quinoa with Hazelnuts, Apples and Dried Cranberries. It crunchy and fruity and addictive. I made a small, roasted pork loin on the side.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the photo of Steve in his wig. This gives a clue about the play you've been working on. :)

    Thanks for the shout out! It's always a gift reading your blog, too.

    And I'm going to save that recipe - looks so good.

    ReplyDelete