|"Doesn't everyone wear goggles and a winter coat while making popcorn?"|
- Never know how high those kernels will pop.
- I cannot stop laughing... !!
- Hey, those kernels can shoot outa that thing like tiny missals! Smart girl! Taking precautions!
- A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
- She's actually cooking meth.
- She's safety-minded!
- Still laughing... : )
2. Chelsea phoned and we had a nice, long talk. She described her ice skating outing in Canada. The park builds up banks along pathways similar to our Greenway here in Roanoke and floods them for winter skating. How fun would that be?! We agree that the way to survive a long, northern winter is to enjoy outdoor activities. If you're properly dressed, you can withstand almost anything.
3. I just had to make another Jello creation. I used lemon Jello this time, loaded it with fruit and nuts for the bottom layer, then whipped a topping using more lemon Jello, cream cheese and Cool Whip. I know some of these ingredients aren't healthy, but they're necessary : )