1.How Things Go at the Office
"Good Morning!" work work work work laugh work work laugh work work work work laugh laugh laugh work work work..."See you tomorrow!"
2. Poor Chelsea got a really bad haircut the day before, to the point of tears. (I was torn between telling the truth or saying it didn't look too bad.) We were to go shopping and have fun together but her mood was pretty low. I suggested we go and try to have her hair fixed. With hopeful optimism, we headed to Indulgence where Amanda worked a miracle. She had to cut off all the hair Chelsea spent months on the trail growing out, which was disappointing. But at least she was smiling again.
3. These cool gray days suit me. I prefer clouds to sun and cool over warm so I am in my element this week.
4. The kitchen table is spread with fabrics, notions, pins and threads. I thought about how long it's been since I sewed anything and how good it feels to be back at it.
5. Audrey was hanging out at the house when I got home this afternoon. I walked in to find her and Bella camped out on the sofa. Bella's eyes are very expressive and I had to stop mid-sentence because of the way she was looking at me. Like most of our beloved pets, she thinks she's human and I have to agree.
6. Audrey and I walked over to the tree farm, cut down a tree, and carried it home by hand across the field. Bella ran circles around us and Henri...well, let's just say that Henri had to sniff every leaf and twig. The four of us had a good time. : )
|Sweet Bella and her funny faces.|