Thursday, November 27, 2014

Together, Here and There, Telephone Pictionary, Sharing Thoughts


 1. The snow cover makes it feel more like Christmas than Thanksgiving. That's okay. The bottom line is that it's a holiday and we're gathering round the table.
2. We make and receive phone calls to loved ones who are faraway and cannot be with us.
3. One of our guests brought a bottle of Muscato- one of my favorites! I sip one glass with dinner and another when the day is done and my feet are up.
4. When we were finished dining and settled into comfortable chairs, we played one of our favorite games. It's guaranteed for lots of laughs. Instructions HERE.
5. It's a rare opportunity to sit and have a long length of time to talk with a daughter, one-on-one. I'm so glad the opportunity presented itself tonight. I was shocked to look at the clock and see that it was midnight when we finally went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations were so pretty! I saved the instructions for that game - you never know. :) And isn't it nice to have a nice glass of wine when everyone is gone? I like that, too.

    ReplyDelete