Tuesday, November 11, 2014

By Hand, Much Better, Burning


1. B. sent over a loaf of bread that she baked. It's so pretty I hate to cut into it but, at the same time, I can't wait to eat it!
2. Yesterday was one of those irritating days when everything was out of sorts and nothing went right. I told myself that it was just one of 'those' days and it would pass. The silver lining in this is that I am aged enough to know it's true!
3. I walked without a jacket this afternoon and the sun really heated up the back of my neck. The weather person said cold air is barreling down from the north so I tried to soak up all the sunshine I could today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nothing beats some home baked bread, especially on those kind of days...dig in and wash it down with a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete