Monday, October 6, 2014

Trust, Energized, Boiling Down

1. The young dentist promises I will feel better. He is so sure that I believe him. He prescribes steroids, along with the antibiotics I'm already, taking and within hours I improve! I am so deeply thankful for relief from the pain.
1a. When I was debating about which endodontist to choose, Daughter #3, who is a hygienist, suggested I choose the younger doctor. I felt like I was taking a huge gamble since his practice was only open for four months, but I took her advice and she was right!
2. I fell into such a deep sleep in my car while I waited for Daughter #4 at her piano lesson that she startled me at the window when she came out. I was a little embarrassed, but we laughed and I felt so good and revitalized that it was worth it.
3. The last five pounds of apples is simmering into apple butter. All night it simmers and all night the house fills with autumn: apples, cinnamon and cloves. (and a little nutmeg and allspice)   

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it lovely when you find a dentist like that? So glad your daughter could recommend him to you. Lovely nap, lovely apple scent. What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete