Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Latest Addiction, Highlight of the Day, Lush Lawns

1. I'm caught up in watching Grand Hotel on Netflix. It's a highly dramatic, suspenseful Spanish series in a Downton Abby style but with more murdering, backstabbing, and eavesdropping. It's so far off the deep end that I have to keep watching.
1a. I've started saying Spanish phrases in my head without even thinking about it. "Buenos noches, Alicia.", "Es muy importante." 
2. I'm happier about packing lunches when I keep lots of choices on hand, especially goodie surprises.
3.When have we seen such a green August?! The garden wants to be weary; it is the end of summer after all, but the rain won't allow it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - I am caught up in watching different series on Netflix - I'll add this one. :) Right now I'm watching True Detective. Next up - Last Tango in Halifax (my sister's recommendation). Just finished - season 1 of Orange is the New Black (shocking, but I couldn't stop watching it.)

    ReplyDelete