Sunday, July 6, 2014

A New Song, Truth, Sara's

1. Steve had some nice music streaming through Pandora's Bill Frisell channel. One song particularly caught my ear.



2.The wisdom of God's word is a balm to my soul today. There is so much absurdity in the world. I read stuff and hang my head in pure discouragement over the human condition, my own condition! Thank goodness there is a compass and a word to set me straight and to cause my eyes to look up. Thank goodness we live in America where we can worship as we choose and hear the truth, unfiltered by  government and man...and blogs.
3. It was another beautiful summer evening where we had the opportunity to relax and converse with friends outdoors. A shared meal makes only a tiny bit of work for each, yet provides a bounty for all.

1 comment:

  1. The opening stumming of that song is beautiful and reminds me of lazy summer. It stopped when I clicked on the comment box - I'll listen to all of it now.

    I feel the same about the world - it's overwhelming sometimes. That's why I like to focus on the small, beautiful things in life - as you do, too.

    ReplyDelete