Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day Off, The Tap House, Tango

1. Whoo hoo! No school today!
2. I met a friend at the recently opened Tap House for lunch. Perhaps men drink more beer than women (?), but this place was packed with ladies at lunch time today. I ordered a burger made with local, organic beef and it was delicious.
3. The MP3's Steve leaves in my car just keep cracking me up. There will be a 40's crooner followed David Bowie followed by jazz. I never know what's going to pop up so, I'm constantly surprised. I enjoyed Mi Confesion by Gotan Project today. (The tango made me miss you, Chelsea.)
3a. ..and then I remembered Tess would like an accordion. ha,ha.






1 comment:

  1. Did you have a beer with your burger?

    That song is fun. :) I cannot ever seem to load videos into my blog anymore. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete