Monday, September 2, 2013

Who Invited You?, Sqeaky Clean, Made by the Man

1. My quiet, morning solitude is shattered by the brash call of a crow. It hits my ears like grating steel. As I fuss to myself at the nerve of that crow, a bumblebee flies into the side of the house. I guess I'm not the only one bothered by the crow.
2. I launder three beds' linens, remake the beds, wash the floors and do more laundry. Tomorrow's Tuesday is going to feel like a Monday and I'll be so glad to have this all done when Tuesdaymonday rolls around.
3. Boneless rib eye steaks grilled over a charcoal fire (I haven't had one of these in at least a year.), corn on the cob and sliced garden tomatoes. A perfect end-of-summer meal.

1 comment:

  1. Yum - I love a charcoaled steak.

    And I saw crows when I was in the mountains last weekend. A lot of them - what's that about???

    ReplyDelete