Monday, September 23, 2013

A Hearty Laugh, Bambi's Father Only Younger, Someone to Comment To

1. I finally caught up by phone with a long time New York friend. She just celebrated sixty years! I think her sense of humor has her forever young.
2. This one was different. He was so majestic, he took my breath away. Broad chest, regal stance, and a strong, graceful leap and bound. I stood and stared at his white tail as he ran off into the woods. I admit to knowing nothing about deer other than the nuisance they are to my garden. But I do know a special one when I see it.
3. I see Tess in the living room, settling in for the evening. I guess I'll have the pleasure of her company for Antiques Roadshow tonight : )

1 comment:

  1. A good sense of humor is worth all the laugh lines it produces!

    I need to go out in the wilds of Arizona more. I can't remember the last time I saw a deer - maybe childhood?

    It's always better if you have someone with whom to argue about the worth of the treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete