Saturday, May 25, 2013

Springtime in NY or is it VA?, Searching, Working As a Team

1. We're having the kind of temperatures that remind me of a New York spring. It's chilly to the point of invigorating this morning!
2. I left the house early to have breakfast with a committee of people that have become very dear to me. We pray that our task is almost complete and our church will soon have a new pastor. It was a good day!
3. When I returned home, Audrey and Steve were flushed and slightly worn out with digging the raised bed garden. I'm anxious to get the plants into the ground however, since I'm not doing the manual labor, I must be patient. Henri's role in the project was to be adorable. (Photos courtesy of Tess.)


1 comment:

  1. Cute pup! It was 35 degrees on the back porch for my mountain weekend. I missed so many of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete