Monday, January 7, 2013

Looking Down, Dental Work, It's Always Better When You Can't Have It

1. A Dandelion! Wait, two dandelions! In the middle of January. This northern girl will always be fascinated by dandelions in January.
2. I do trust my dentist's work, and all is repaired, but still...
This evening, I curled up in a soft chair with my cozy shawl, two Motrin and a nice, hot water bottle. I enveloped myself with external comforts to counterbalance the stress that I didn't even know I had.
3. I couldn't eat the pizza until way later. This is probably why it turned out so good, because I couldn't have it. Whole wheat pizza dough piled with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, red peppers, black olives, pepperoni and mozzarella. ( I did have it eventually, in tiny little bites.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't enjoy dental work either. I'm impressed you make pizza!

    ReplyDelete