Sunday, December 2, 2012

Are Moms Great or What?!

 Facebook conversation between two sixteen year-old girls: 

E: I saw it at Goodwill, and said, I WILL BUY THIS, but I had no money so my mom had to buy it for me.
THaha that's awesome. I actually had to haggle with the antique dealer to lower the price of the camera. Except I didn't know what to say, so my mom did most of the work.
EMoms are the best! I mean, I do not think I could make Thanksgiving by myself!
TI'm actually terrified of the day when I have to cook Thanksgiving dinner for my family.
E:  Same here!

 I am laughing so hard. I had no idea that Thanksgiving was the standard by which moms were judged.

1 comment:

  1. They just don't know how much they picking up from their moms by helping out on Thanksgiving. :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete