Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tanner and Me, Clean Sweep, Upsatirs/ Downstairs


1. Eighty pounds of puppy romps through the house. He has no idea of his potential for destruction nor does he care in the least, which makes it so funny to watch.

 “I had never thought of Marley as any kind of model, but sitting there sipping my beer, I was aware that maybe he held the secret for a good life. Never slow down, never look back, live each day w/ adolescent verve and spunk and curiosity and playfulness.”
John Grogan, Marley & Me Illustrated Edition: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog

2. I give the brick steps at the back door a good sweeping. Free from leaves and clutter, it seems much more welcoming now.
3. She's gone to bed early with a cold. A few minutes later she texts me from upstairs: Would I please bring her a hot water bottle?


1 comment:

  1. Cute puppy! Texting is just a part of our lives now, isn't it? I get daily texts from my sister in the Shenandoah Valley - I hardly ever heard from her before.

    ReplyDelete