Thursday, March 29, 2012

Out and About, Confused Yet?, A Great Work Force

1. B. and I finally had a chance to walk together again. The dogs loved the three mile loop and Lindy went into almost every body of water we passed. I think she had the best time of all three- no leash and water play.
2.  I was invited to lunch at the cozy White Oak Tea Tavern by my friend who is visiting from Alaska. She is also the mother of Daughter #1's husband. (My daughter married my friend's son, so my friend and I share our children and grandchildren which is actually pretty cool! We were friends way back in our NY days before we were family in Virgina/Alaska.) It was great to catch up in person.
3. Working with an all volunteer work force requires that you fly by the seat of your pants. But you won't find a nicer, happier, more willing bunch of people.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you and your friend share family in that way! xxoo

    ReplyDelete