Monday, December 26, 2011
1. Many friends and family crossed our threshold this holiday season. I enjoyed welcoming each and every one into our home.
2. Loved having all the kids here for an entire weekend! Daughter #2 and her husband added a Foosball table to our 'game' basement and there was a lot of loud, happy noise making its way upstairs as everyone took turns playing.
3. This year we had a granddaughter sitting among the wrapping paper as we opened gifts on Christmas morning. She looked lost in all that paper.
4. Is there such a thing as too much food? I think yes.
5. Is there such as thing as too many sweets and chocolates? Again, I think yes.
6. Are there tears when everyone leaves? Most certainly. And I'll treasure the memories. : )
Posted by Leonora