Saturday, November 5, 2011

One project became two, Hard to keep my eyes on the road, Eight years later

1. The check-out line is long at the fabric store. But everyone is cheerful and, if they're like me, it's because they have a project in their basket.
2. We drove on roads with names like, Lee's Gap, White Church, and Switzer Mountain. All with gorgeous scenery in golds and burnt reds.
3. Steve tackled the biggest reorganization thus far in the basement. My heart was beginning to pound in fear of chaos, but we put our heads together and came up with a plan. I did my part for the day and then I walked away. Later I went back to peek at the progress. It's so much better organized and now my heart pounds with excitement!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the organizing is complete. Such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a project like that does make you want to keep going back to look at it again and again.

    ReplyDelete