Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dog hair, People hair, It's even waterproof

1. Handsome Henri is sporting a pumpkin print bandanna from his groomer. Whatever product she uses on his coat, I would like for my own hair. His fur is downy soft and cuddly.
2. There's a walk-in client waiting patiently for an opening at the hair salon. It's a small establishment, so he moves from chair to chair as customers come and go. His face bears an amused expression as he watches the different women having their hair done and listens to their conversations. I'm pretty sure he's enjoying the wait.
3. For so many years, we made fun of and mimicked the commercials that say, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Now has come the time when we've had this installed for my mom. We all feel a peace of mind knowing help is there at the push of a button.
She's determined never to need it : )

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking care of Mom. We have told my MIL to never be out of arm's reach of her cell phone, for now. Getting old is tough!

    ReplyDelete