Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My favorite painting accessory, Bumping bottoms, Feng shui

1. When we were building our home eight years ago, Steve whacked together this handy painting bench out of scraps lying around the building site. I love this thing! I used it to paint another room this week. It's sturdy, stable, just the right height for reaching the top of the wall, and my paint can sits within reach atop the upper bucket.
2. Four ladies simultaneously cleaning one kitchen. This is how work becomes fun.
3. I rearranged the furniture in the newly painted room and it makes a huge difference in function and eye appeal. Why didn't I do this sooner?

1 comment:

  1. I spotted your "bumping bottoms" title on Clare's blog and just had to read! Funny and I know exactly how that is. :)

    I do the 3BT format, too - fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete