Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I could easily eat five, Organizing can be addictive, By ones and twos we pull up a chair

1. Breadcraft is busy this morning and we see people we know coming and going. I order iced coffee and a delicious pastry. (Of which I cannot pronounce the name) As a treat for the family, I purchase four more pastries to take home, including a chocolate croissant.
2. Back to work on the basement with Tess. We've accumulated three large garbage bags to throw away, a huge pile for Goodwill and a much neater storage area.
3. It's finally bearable to sit outside at dusk. The balmy breeze isn't exactly refreshing, but it's nice to feel it stroking our skin. Our voices sound hushed in the night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss Canadian Twilights . . . so lovely to sit outside on the porch and watch the fireflies come out. The pastries sound good, I need my breakfast I think!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete