Friday, May 27, 2011

Wild WV, 24 hours, Where I belong, Great kids

1. The mountains and valleys of West Virginia are shrouded in mist and drizzle, revealing nature in its primordial beauty.
2. Steve says his favorite part of the trip is driving in the car together.
3. Home, hOme, HOmE, HomE, HOME!!
4. Chelsea welcomes us home and shows how nice the house is cleaned and even the grass is mowed. I walk into the bathroom and crack up because the towels are like this:



The girls had a fantastic week together. It is a wonderful gift they've given us without even realizing it.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! What a nice welcome home. I have always thought that it is a good feeling to know that your children enjoy each other's company. It makes me feel like I did something right, and a welcome home like those towels, shows you that you are loved and were missed.

    ReplyDelete