Monday, May 2, 2011

I would love to see their garden, Hunting, A conversation

1. The old gentleman pushes a cart overflowing with colorful plants. His wife isn't far behind. She scans the greenhouse to see if there's anything else they should have.
2. I kneel on the ground, checking under tables for the yellow tomatoes I like. Bingo! There are four left hiding under here. I have dirty hands and knees, perspiration clings to my shirt, my hair freaks with the humidity, but oh what fun!
3. My mom has the amazing ability to recall lyrics or play any song by ear, even if she's only heard it once. She recites the lyrics to this song from 1949 for Claire, who has said how much she likes being a stay-at-home mom.
I wonder if this could be a hit on the radio today? Homework by Irving Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment