Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lightbulbs in the dark, Perfect morning, Finished by a perfect evening

1. Brilliant ideas are coming to me during the night. Ideas like how to best organize the basement and how to solve Tess' Algebra problem. I wish I could turn my brain off more often and have the ideas pop up like this, when I'm half asleep.
2. We spend a leisurely morning on B.'s patio, sipping coffee and catching up on the news. Her gardens are pretty and we talk about the plantings from our seats.
3. I read by lamplight on the porch this evening. A neighbor was walking his property with a turkey caller and the peepers were singing in the distance.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite word in this post: "sipping". Not sure why but it just painted a picture for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scenes here. I wish I could turn my brain off at night. Unless of course, it was feeding me with brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening and learning from the professional engineer in the family would be definitely out of the question for learning the slope intercept concepts.

    ReplyDelete