Thursday, April 7, 2011

I spy, Wish I had the camera, Daughter's new job, Bunches of spring



1. Violets grow wild in the field; innocent flecks of purple gems scattered in the grass.
2. The sky is so strikingly blue that even the industrial buildings at the cement plant beg to be photographed.
3. Audrey has us in stitches as she tells about wearing a walkie talkie for her new job. It's kept turned on and she hears the chatter of other workers. Very important messages such as, "LARRY, you want extra sauce on your BBQ? NO!" "LARRY, you want an extra bun with your BBQ? NO!"
4. Steve tells her that she needs to "look like a person" when she goes work. We both give him a puzzled look. Huh? He struggles for the right words. "You can't wear that. You can't look like a girl." The light bulb goes off in my head and I get it. "Oh! He means, wear baggy clothes."
5. Bunches of pretty, pink tulips are on sale at Walmart for only $2.50. They are my prized purchase and I can't wait to get home and put them in a pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment