Monday, March 21, 2011

And his personality is...?, Spring is in the inside air, If at first you don't succeed

1. My husband asked for sugar cookies, cut square, undecorated. I would have made flowers and bunnies, frosted and sprinkled with all the colors of spring. So, for this week, the cookie jar is filled with plain squares.
2. Doors and windows are open today allowing the scents and sounds of the garden into the kitchen.
3. Tess shows me the intricate egg she has begun to decorate when it goes tumbling out of her hand and crashes onto the floor. We stare at it for a stunned moment...then laugh. It's all we can do! She immediately begins to make another and I admire her patient nature.

1 comment:

  1. I love husbands and their simple wants. Square and undecorated are a lot less work and hassle! I wish I had a more patient nature! That would be a real blessing! xxoo

    ReplyDelete