Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love multiplies exponentially, Come on out everyone!, Inspiration in a thermometer

1. I remember when we found out that we were expecting our second baby and I wondered if I would have enough love for another baby. Silly me! The love spills over into endless love for each child. Then, when you think your heart will burst from loving them into adulthood, a grandchild is born. A perfect place for all that overflow of love...and then some.
2. The temperatures soar into the 60's in South Carolina. Weeks ago, when I was planning this trip, I teased Claire and said I'd like place an order for temperatures to be in the 60's when I visit. How did she do this? We all went for a perfectly long walk with baby and dogs. We wouldn't dream of leaving anyone out of our trek.
3. It turns out that warm weather and birds singing are inspirational for wanting to DO things. I'm going home to tackle the job of repainting the kitchen. No matter that it will rain and be cold, gray and foggy. I'm inspired and there's no turning back.

1 comment:

  1. cutie pie beebster!! glad you had a great visit. if you could coax some of that warm air to NJ, i'd much appreciate it! we didn't even find warm when we went to Disney in early December! it has been a long, cold winter for us already. :-)

    ReplyDelete