Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More, Accidentally funny, Celebrate

1. I babysit my little 17 month old friend today. I give her lots of hugs and each time I let go, she signs, "More Baby". I guess this means more hugs : )
2. I'm driving home after dark, enjoying the lighted Christmas displays. At one corner, I notice three of those large blowup characters, bending forward and looking at the ground. Lying before them are two lighted, wire deer, blown on their sides by the wind. It appears that Mickey Mouse and his friends are peering down at the dead deer with huge smiles on their faces.
3. Everyone anticipates a snow day tomorrow, so the kids are feeling pretty festive.

1 comment:

  1. I am just about to drive home now - in the dark. Somehow this post made me a little less weary of it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete