Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas shopping and wrapping day

1. I bought and stashed away two bags of peppermint puffs. I'm not crazy about regular candy canes, but the soft peppermints, like King Leo peppermint sticks and puffs are wonderful. I'll share them when the kids are all here.
2. Wrapping gifts is more fun when I like the wrapping paper I've chosen. This year I like it.
3. I've chosen several small gifts to send my mom as a goodie box. I wrap each item individually to prolong the fun when she opens them. This is my favorite type of gift to send someone who is old enough to be beyond "needing" anything. Luxurious hand cream, biscotti, and an easy-read measuring cup make up part of the gift.

1 comment:

  1. Those are good ideas for presents for older folks. I've had a hard time buying for elder relatives this year.

    ReplyDelete