Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blissful retreat, I give you my kitchen, My closet is as cold as the North Pole.

1. Since the last three days have been spent in bliss, holding baby and visiting with Claire, I have lots of energy when I get home.
2. I keep a wide berth from the kitchen while Audrey and a friend bake cookies. The house fills with a wonderful aroma and they are kind enough to let us have a sample.
3. Our walk-in closet holds the Christmas stash in a totally disorganized pile of bags and boxes. I package and stack everything neatly, which leaves a lot more space, plus it doesn't mess with my neatness compulsion.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the little one; such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no closets to hide presents in this old farmhouse. The hay shed works well. I simply don't ask the kid to feed and she doesn't question her good luck.

    ReplyDelete