Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Plants to plant, Spectacle, Spectacles

1. The purchasing of plants has officially begun! I'll visit several gardens and nurseries before all is said and done. The joy is in the hunt!
2. A perfectly shaped rectangle opens through the clouds where a wedge of sunbeam streams through, hitting smack onto the side of a mountain. I wonder where this beam has focused and if some lucky person on the mountain even knows the sun is doing this to them.
3. The ophthalmologist shows us photographs he took of the insides of our eyes. They are amazing, colorful pictures showing every detail. I clearly see the miracle of our creation. As we leave, the doctor kindly gives Tess a microfiber cloth and lens cleaner for her camera. We have spent two hours at our appointment, and it was worth every minute.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't purchased any plants for my garden yet but I am certainly itching to do so.

    ReplyDelete