Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Feast for the Eyes, Ready for Warm, Bonanza Egg

1. I volunteered the happy task of choosing flowers for our Easter breakfast at church. Tess and I found a beautiful assortment of purples, yellows and pinks.
2. The screened porch gets a wash down from a winter's worth of dust and dirt. Chairs, tables, lights and walls now shine. I placed some flowers and a hurricane globe, then sat for a moment to enjoy the clean.
3. The big kids are stuffing plastic eggs for the little kid's Easter hunt. A boy confides in me, "I stuffed seven candies in this one!"

1 comment:

  1. For years, movie lovers have been able to rent their favorite films and enjoy them in the comfort of their own homes. A number of major rental stores along with countless independently owned mom and pop stores have helped to make renting and watching movies a favorite pastime for many. to watch and download movie visit:
    judwaa 2 box office collection
    spyder movie review

    ReplyDelete