Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jeckyl & Hyde Weather, Shopping, Dim

1. Six a.m. the wind is howling at the windows and rain pelting the glass. I was sure we were in for a nasty day. By sunrise, the world was bright and beautiful. We had a gorgeous day.
2. We made a marathon day of shopping and errands. We came home feeling the victorious conquerors, hunting and gathering everything on the list and not giving up until it was found.
3. As we began our drive home in the dark, I couldn't figure out why our headlights and dashboard were so dim. I became concerned that the car was malfunctioning and it would be a difficult drive home. Then I realized I had my sunglasses on! We had a good belly laugh. Seems like I'm the only thing getting dim.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the weird weather isn't confined to us down here in New Zealand. We are on the verge of summer and it's been snowing nearby. It's been colder than any other winter day we had this year. Oh well, all the more excuse to stay in and visit other bloggers! Just wanted to let you know that I'm back with my word imperfect blog.

    ReplyDelete