Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet, Scared, Rider

1. A clear, fresh morning, trudging up the hill with Henri. The air is saturated with something so sweet, for a moment I think it must be artificial. Since that's impossible, I look for the source and find nothing. I must accept it for what it is...something heavily sweet in the air, period.
2. Baby bunny is back in the window well. With gloved hands I place it in a box with hay, parsley, rabbit food and water (thanks Audrey!). It looks very wild with it's mottled fur and wild features. We admire it for the morning and set is back out into the garden.
3. I watch Audrey ride Vandella into the hills until I can't see them anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Little bunny sounds lost! I hope she finds her way back to wherever she needs to go. God bless you for rescuing her!

    ReplyDelete