Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute Cat, Done!, Wonderful Scent

1. I little black cat sees me coming and ducks into the tall grass so I won't see it. But its tail and behind are left sticking out. After I pass, it backs its way out and looks after me to be sure I'm gone. Smart cat! Well, sort of.
2. A pile of ironing...Finis!
3. I recall the sweet, flowering scent that filled the air as we walked across the lawn at M.'s house. Its source remained a mystery. It is strange that such a pretty scent would not divulge itself. Now Tess calls me to the back of our property to say how wonderful it smells back there, but she can't tell where it's coming from. Hmmm, another mystery that this time I must solve.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list Leonora. I could picture it all so very vividly!

    ReplyDelete