Friday, July 22, 2011

Daughter #2 Sews, Sitting with #2 and #3, #1 visits with #1a.

1. Chelsea spent the day here sewing the cutest little apron for her friend's bridal shower gift. I liked hearing the hum of the machine and her industriousness. It made me want to be industrious, too.
2. It was unbearably hot today, but we managed to get out of the air conditioning and enjoy the porch later in the evening.
3. Claire, Daniel and Marian drove in tonight for a weekend visit! Words fail in expressing the joy I feel when I hold Mari.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, the title gave me a headache. I can't do math at all, and counting just reminds me of it.

    But the stories are as lovely as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing I don't miss from my Canadian summers, the heat and humidity! What a sweet apron. How adorable!! I can't wait to hold my first granddaughter. Hopefully she won't be too old before that happens! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talented seamstress there! Makes me want to pull out my Singer... but the results would not be quite as remarkable. ;)

    ReplyDelete