Monday, June 29, 2015

Broken and Glued Back Together Again... Only Stronger

     It was a joy to go back to church today after not attending for the past few weeks. Love is there. In our sermon from Exodus 3, Moses asks God what should he tell the Israelites His name is. God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." "This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" This is one of my favorite passages in the Old Testament. I could sit and ponder God's name for Himself and what it means for hours! Pastor Stephen went into much more detail about the Hebrew translation and the history there, which is fascinating in itself.
     We sang a new song which was beautiful. The sound of everyone's voices singing in unison makes me think of what Heaven will sound like, only multiplied times billions : )
   

No comments:

Post a Comment