Wednesday, February 11, 2015

In the Deep, Dark..., Cats at Play, Parenthood

1. There is a pine woods at the Christmas tree farm where the pines are so dense that it looks like nighttime underneath. The floor is covered in a blanket of pine needles. I haven't made up my mind about this place. The darkness makes it eerie but the thick pines create a comfortable shelter.
2. Little calico cat watches grey cat from a distance before he decides to run across the road to play. He appears to be weighing his options and scoping out the situation before he commits.
2a. On our return walk, I see calico cat running home across the field. His owner has just driven up and he's running home to greet him. We did this very same thing when we were children. We dropped whatever we were playing and ran home to see our parents as they pulled into the driveway.
3. I'm stuck on the series, Parenthood. There are five seasons available and I'm on season three so, it still feels like I have a comfortable abundance ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. I watched every single episode of Parenthood and am mourning that it has gone off the air, but your post gives me a thought to watch it again sometime. I still have the last episode on my DVR to watch again. I shed more tears during those last two episodes that I have for anything I can think of in a long time (happy, sad and poignant tears.)

    ReplyDelete