Sunday, January 11, 2015

Things I Wish To Do, Fun Food, Sewing

1. I think it would be a blast to participate in this song time. I'm adding this to my bucket list.



2. We had a shared meal with friends and L. themed it 1960's foods. Everyone agreed that some foods never go out of style. (Chicken a la King, fondue, Ambrosia, meatloaf, molded Jello salad). In "researching", I ran across an old Jello cookbook and decided it needed to be resurrected for regular use.
3. Steve worked all weekend so I started a sewing project. Long winter hours slipped right by as I pinned and sewed a new slipcover for the ottoman.
3a. I realized that I have a thing for piping. I love to make piping and I love to use piping. I'm trying to think up another project just so I can make more piping.

No comments:

Post a Comment