Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Fresh Change, A Bright Spot, Soft Ground

1. A forty-five minute drive to the other side of town gave me a chance to go into Fresh Market. I wish every market experience could be this nice. The bakery smelled wonderful, the fresh flowers were beautiful and the specialty foods were ever so tempting. Smiling clerks in green aprons were waiting for me at the check out.
2. Walking through the parking lot on a rainy day holding a bunch of bright yellow tulips.
3. We've had a good soaking rain, non-stop, all day. The ground will finally be ready for me to take my shovel to it. The forecast calls for more rain on Sunday and I'm all for it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a coincidence - I went to Fresh Market this morning on the way back to work from the doctor's office. I got a "Crown" tomato filled with tuna salad. Eating it right now. Yum.

    ReplyDelete