Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beekeeping 101, What's inside?, Feeling pretty darn special

1. I'm learning something new. Something big and new. I was a student today. This is exciting!
1.a. #4 is  taking classes with me and we're on an adventure together. It reminds me of the good old days of home schooling... only better.
2.There's something appealing about a boxed lunch. Tidily packed into a box and not a bag, each item in its own little paper wrapping, sandwich, sides, condiments and dessert, napkin at the bottom. Each of us with our own box : ). The best part is that I didn't prepare it.
3. Daughter#2 is happy that both her husband and her dad are accompanying her to the concert. I'm on the phone with her when she learns this news and I sense that she is quietly clapping her hands.

2 comments:

  1. Bees are fascinating creatures for sure and so intelligent. We used to have hives when we lived on a small farm on the banks of the Georgian Bay many moons ago. I love box lunches. They can be so much fun to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the bees! My husband's uncle used to keep bees; he enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete