Sunday, April 10, 2011

Settling in the hollows, Comig along, Good eats

1. Morning fog makes a mystery of the day. Will the sun come out or are we in for drizzle?
2. It's visibly apparent how much the young plum tree has grown since last year's planting. I think maybe I shouldn't fret that my life span isn't long enough to see these trees grow to maturity. I'll take pleasure in seeing the growth that has occurred.
3. We enjoyed an especially good lunch of pulled pork BBQ. (Slow roasted yesterday and simply re-heated today.)

1 comment:

  1. Back home a foggy morning always meant we were in for a sunny day, once it broke up. Hope you did have a sunny day. Your pulled pork sounds fabulous. Our fruit trees have grown since last year. I know I probably won't get to see them when they are really mature, but I am enjoying their journey all the same. xxoo

    ReplyDelete