Saturday, October 9, 2010

Packaging, How to relax, An easy meal that feeds a crowd


1. I like how the bottle of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce is wrapped in paper. I remember my mom using tins of anchovies that were wrapped in paper, too. I recall many products that came with a paper wrapping. I think it makes a product more appealing.
2. Mom asks me what I'm doing. "Oh, just laundry, cooking and cleaning. You know, relaxing around the house." And it's true. As long as I don't have to drive all over kingdom come and I'm home, then it's relaxing to me.
3. I like cooking up a pork shoulder for BBQ. It pretty much cooks itself in the oven for four hours, the meat falls into shreds (I love this part), and then I add my favorite recipe of barbecue sauce. Sunday dinner will be easy when all I have to add are some toasted buns and coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment