Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meeting up, Current read, How can we fix this?

1. A huge flock of birds rises over the treeline. When they begin to flock like this it can only mean one thing; the curtain will be closing on summer.
2. I began reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Witty and charming. I love the characters.
3. Steve and I agree that we should try and repair the rotting bottom of the front door rather than hastily buy a new front door. We typically take this approach, to "make do" the way our parents always did. It's a little harder these days because many things are made of a disposable quality whereas our parents had better quality stuff to work with.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed that book. Imagine my delight when I found an old book in our home library of letters of Charles Lamb!

    ReplyDelete