1. An early morning start, thermos of coffee and scones wrapped in wax paper packed for our road trip. A weekend away with the daughters (+ Daniel).
2. Excitement builds as we finally reach our destination, IKEA, 3 hours away from home, where Claire and Daniel are waiting for us. The girls shop for items for their first home and new apartment and it is fun.
3. Sitting around the living room, visiting. We decide to re-arrange the furniture and Claire is happy for our help.
4. Bright Sunday morning sun pours in through the picture window. I choose the rocker bathed in sunlight and begin reading a new book.
5. Steve and Chad are left at home to fend for themselves. They decide to get together and grill Chad's monster hamburgers and hang out together. I'm so happy that Steve has sons now.