Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spiderworks, The Audrey Foundation For..., Fairy House

1. In a hurry to make an early morning appointment, I caught a glimpse of a magnificent spider web on the roadside. It was a large work of art, appearing to be a wheel within a wheel, glittering with dew. I am kicking myself that I didn't back up and take the time to get a better look. But even just that glimpse glitters in my head all day.
2. No, we didn't win the Megamillion lottery jackpot. But we had fun around the dinner table taking turns on how we would spend that money. Very insightful...
3. A little fairy home is built at the base of the pergola I am staining today. Shaped rocks, pieces of wood and sticks construct an intriguing abode where any little person would be happy to live. (I have enjoyed Tess's companionship and help with the staining.)

No comments:

Post a Comment